Home » , , , , » Chocolate Lover Smoothie

Chocolate Lover Smoothie

Chocolate Lover Smoothie
Posted By : Margaret Garland
Category : Gluten free Paleo Raw Sugar free Vegan


Generation Engelmundus - One even this calendar week I whipped upward this delicious chocolate recipe too decided that it was also adept non to part here. After a long solar daytime at operate I came dwelling trouble solid feeling exhausted mentally too emotionally too needed a selection me up- nix ameliorate than a banana smoothie to become my liberate energy levels dorsum upward again. This i is paleo to check inward my two weeks paleo challenge, vegan too close importantly saccharide gratuitous too 100% healthy! And gustation similar chocolate milkshake! I must tell I accept been having it for breakfast equally good which made me experience naughty for having such delicious chocolate drinkable for breakfast!

Ingredients:


  • 1 banana;
  • 1 loving cup almond milk;
  • 1tbsp raw cacao powder;
  • 1 tsp desiccated coconut;
  • 1 tsp maca powder;
  • 1-2 tsp mesquite powder;
  • 2 tsp linseed;
  • dash of cinnamon;




Instructions:


  1. place all ingredients inward your blender too blend away! add together unopen to to a greater extent than milk or H2O if its also thick!
  2. enjoy!



I promise you lot all savour it! 

xx
Claire Sumber http://www.healthyfrenchwife.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment politely, corresponding blog article. Thank you

Download Free Healthy Heart Remedy
Here’s How You Can Have A Healthy Heart And Unlock The Secrets To A Long, Vibrant Life! Discover Ways To A Healthy Lifestyle By Eating The Right Kind Of Foods For A Strong Heart!
.comment-content a {display: none;}